About Plano Urogynecology Associates
Our urogynecology practice has served the Dallas area for two decades, providing obstetrics and gynecology, obgyn coverage for generations of women in Frisco, Plano and North Texas communities. Dr. J. Kyle Mathews evolved along with advancements in gynecologic care to include leading edge services in urogynecology. He offers far greater depth of services than a typical obgyn.
When problems arise, you deserve access to minimally invasive robotic gynecological surgery, relief from incontinence and choices in cosmetic services, including labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvenation.
Dr. Mathews believes that every woman should have access to individualized, compassionate care, from her first visit to a gynecologist through menopause management. In his experience, women may be unaware of the effective treatments for urogynecology conditions:
- Robotic gynecologic surgery for prolapse
- Incontinence therapies
- Aesthetic services such as labiaplasty, and vaginal rejuvenation
Raising awareness for choices in urogynecology treatment is important to Dr. Mathews.
A doctor that practices both gynecology, as well as the subspecialty of urogynecology, can comprehensively serve a woman’s needs throughout her lifetime. Partnering with Dr. Mathews now leads to continuity of care for better gynecologic health.
Dr. J. Kyle Mathews Specializes in Urogynecology
- Dr. Mathews graduated from Texas A&M University, and the University of Texas-San Antonio Medical School. He completed his ObGyn residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas.
- Dr. Mathews served as past Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Texas Health Resources Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- In 1998, he received the Collin County Readers Choice Award in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr. Mathews currently serves as Director of Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, Urogynecology and Continence at Texas Health Resources Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Nearly two decades as a board certified and practicing gynecologist, obgyn and urogynecologist provides Dr. Mathews with unique skills and experience to manage the most complex female health issues.
Delivering Experienced, Compassionate Care
From incontinence to labiaplasty, a specialist in urogynecology has the advanced training, experience and surgical skill to address sensitive and evolving women’s health issues.
If you experience problems such as fibroid tumors, ovarian cysts, incontinence, or pelvic prolapse, ask about robotic gynecological surgery. Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery can provide your best choice for optimal results, with minimal pain and recovery time.
Contact the Plano urogynecology office of Dr. J. Kyle Mathews for a consultation. We serve the communities of Plano, Frisco and greater Dallas with specialized services in gynecology and urogynecology.
Dr. Mathews’ professional memberships include:
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Collin County Medical Society
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopist
- Society of Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS)
- National Association for Continence (NAFC)
- Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- International Urogynecological Association (IUGA)
- International Society for Pelvicperineology (ISPP)